Who We Are:
makepositive (part of Sabio Group) is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with a team of over 180 experts who have successfully delivered over 1500 projects so far.
Our team has over 600 Salesforce certifications between them and many years of experience under their belts. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience across the entire Salesforce platform, from Sales Cloud to Service Cloud, including Field Service Lightning, Quote-to-Cash, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and uniquely an Experience Design capability. We are also proudly recognised as a MuleSoft Partner.
Our award-winning customer success approach and our years of experience ensure that your project will be safely and successfully delivered regardless of its size or complexity
Project Managers at makepositive play a crucial role in managing transformational projects, to deliver innovative, high-quality solutions on time and on budget for our clients.
The Principal Project Manager plays a crucial role in managing key transformational projects, to deliver innovative, high-quality solutions on time and to budget whilst also building our overall Project Management capability.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with clients on our key transformational engagements to develop strong client relationships, to agree the requirements and the critical success factors of the project.
- Define the baseline project plan (including Sprint Planning and Team Planning) and ensure that this is updated and communicated as the project progresses.
- Ensure that project tracking is accurate and timely, and all project issues and risks managed accordingly
- Deliver robust financial management of your projects, ensuring that:
- project revenue forecasts are accurate and up to date
- resource requirements are accurate and up to date
- invoices can be issued on time
- Have a deep understanding of the project scope and manage both stakeholder expectations and any required/agreed deliverables beyond this, in an effective manner, in particular:
- Manage the change control process ensuring that changes to existing requirements or requests for additional requirements beyond the original scope are identified, documented, impact assessed, estimated and communicated appropriately.
- Manage project resourcing and associated project costs being mindful of anticipated project margins and the makepositive goal to always produce quality deliverables to time and budget.
- Assume the role of the Scrum Master within the project delivery team and always comply with makepositive’s standard Ways of Working for a Project Manager.
- Provide timely project reporting and input to the Client Project Board including status, issues and risks.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the project team satisfaction and ensures a positive, fun, supportive working atmosphere
- Contribute to Pre-Sales and Sales as appropriate to support Commercial Bids, ensuring robust estimates and rigorous review of our proposal documentation.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
What It Takes:
- Experience in consulting roles on one large-scale end-to-end project implementing Salesforce technologies or multiple smaller end-to-end projects.
- Strong expertise in at least two of the following areas: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ or FSL.
- Salesforce certifications based on the above.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
What We Offer:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous training policy
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + 1 additional day for each 2 years of service
- Private Healthcare plus cashback scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 3 volunteer days, active CSR agenda and volunteering opportunities