Sabio is a Global company and the leading independent UK Contact Centre solution supplier. We work with leading brands and partners across the globe, helping them to build high quality, secure, robust platforms and solutions.
Sabio provides expertise and solutions that our customers’ need to respond to the ever-changing world. Our powerhouse products and expertise are mainly around creating state-of-the-art real-time communications platforms, and contact centre system integration. As Sabio we love what we do. We love to learn, we love to experiment, and we love to build the best products, deliver the customer experience we can using the best tools we can find and build. We're brave, we work hard and at our core we are about quality. We want to be challenged and be encouraged to 'dare'. We have a strong problem-solving engineering back-ground and ‘can-do’ attitude, which remains at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our Delivery team.
We look for people with the right cultural fit having what it takes to drive our business forward. We also look for people who are keen to develop new knowledge and skills, because our growth is ultimately dependent on yours. You will play an important role in driving change within our business, joining a department that is continually on a journey of change.
- Determine and define project scope and manage resource scheduling.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members and external stake holders to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement including cost tracking
- Manage customer satisfaction within the project transition period and conduct post-project evaluations
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
· Certification in Project Management
· Solid experience in managing contact center projects with solutions like Avaya, Genesys etc.
· Strong stakeholder management
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Fluency in French and English
· Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
· Excellent documentations skills with a keen eye for detail
· Knowledge and high-level understanding of the principles of information security and regulations within the contact centre industry
· Networking skills (Routers, firewalls …)
· Understand technical infrastructure and principles (Cloud based hosting, Interfaces management, CRM, AI …)