Who We Are:
makepositive (part of Sabio Group) is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with a team of over 180 experts who have successfully delivered over 1500 projects so far.
Our team has over 600 Salesforce certifications between them and many years of experience under their belts. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience across the entire Salesforce platform, from Sales Cloud to Service Cloud, including Field Service Lightning, Quote-to-Cash, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and uniquely an Experience Design capability. We are also proudly recognised as a MuleSoft Partner.
Our award-winning customer success approach and our years of experience ensure that your project will be safely and successfully delivered regardless of its size or complexity
As part of the role you will lead discovery workshops, write up the resulting requirements, create the solution design and architecture, and liaise with clients and the internal teams about the ongoing solution. You’ll be a key point of contact for our clients, advising on best practice, technical dependencies, and the scope of the project. You’ll work closely with colleagues across the business, in teams of junior and senior colleagues, both on and offshore. You’ll be a critical liaison between technical teams, functional teams, and clients to drive the implementation. The role is within the functional branch of the wider Services team.
What You’ll Do:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Trusted advisor to clients, helping shape the vision of how Salesforce related technologies can contribute to a wider IT strategy.
- Designs and leads the Discovery phase of engagements with our largest customers. gathering workshops with our customers.
- Drives cost/value-based design decisions (buy/config/code) through estimating, proof of concepts and design playback.
- Is the key facilitator between Delivery Teams, Product Owners and Business Sponsors to ensure we are delivering the right solutions, in the right way
- Creates and maintains best practice design artefacts such as Business Process Flows, Entity Relationship Diagrams and As-Is and To-Be Architectures
- Takes responsibility in ensuring solutions presented are scalable and future proofed in addition to meeting functional requirements and following them through to completion.
- Provides credibility and experience whilst supporting Presales in order to win our largest and most important projects.
Role Specific Skills:
- Architected multiple complex delivery projects across the full lifecycle (2+ years)
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels required order to obtain buy-in and consensus on design decisions and principles.
- Worked on multiple complex full lifecycle delivery projects in a variety of roles including as lead consultant (6+ projects)
- Experience with system configuration using workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and dataloader
- Experience defining systems strategy, defining and refining business processes, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- An expert level understanding of JIRA and Confluence to structure project documentation and user stories and ensure traceability between documentation and development.
- Excellent presenter, able to articulate the vision of a programme of work and respond to both technical and functional questions.
An Agile advocate, promoting the benefits of the methodology whilst ensuring it is applied with discipline.
Excellent understanding of the wider eco-system of AppExchange products, Salesforce Clouds and ISV offerings when presenting solution options.
What It Takes:
Skills Technical Competencies:
- Core Salesforce Certified (Admin, Platform Developer, Sales Cloud / Service Cloud)
- Experience leading client facing and solution design initiatives
- Architect Path Certified (Data Architecture, Sharing and Visibility etc)
- Additional SFDC Cloud certifications
- Understanding of Continuous Integration toolkits (ANT, Jenkins, Git, bitbucket)
- Experience with ETL/ESB tools (Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Mulesoft)
- Experience with other Enterprise Applications (Siebel, SAP, MS Dynamics etc)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good stakeholder management skills;
- Good interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with diverse on and offshore teams and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries in a matrix management environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision within the context of a global team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A good graduate degree or equivalent
- Willing to travel and spend periods of time on client site where required
- Able to ride the waves of a dynamic, changing environment
- Work in a manner that champions the organisational values of Trust, Generosity, Transparency, Professionalism, and Happiness
What We Offer:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous training policy
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + 1 additional day for each 2 years of service
- Private Healthcare plus cashback scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 3 volunteer days, active CSR agenda and volunteering opportunities
- A fun office environment: regular socials, fresh fruit, breakfasts, snacks and drinks