Call Centre IP Telephony Infrastructure for Vale of Glamorgan
Vale of Glamorgan Council hit its First Contact Resolution target of 80% by working with Sabio to implement an IP-based contact centre infrastructure.
The infrastructure is based on Avaya Communication Manager integrated with comprehensive WFO capabilities from Verint.
Vale of Glamorgan Council investigated how to optimise its contact centre performance. In addition, the Council looked at how to free specialist back-office operations to focus on complex service delivery.
Sabio implemented a solution based on Avaya's Communication Manager IP platform and reporting technology.
- Helping OneVale to deliver on its First Contact Resolution goals – on track to hit 80 per cent target across services
- The Council can go beyond simple enquiries and handle complex and specialised processes.
- Enabled delivery of OneVale one number strategy, with 300 numbers reduced down to just one
- The Council significantly reduced call volumes for complex interactions – down from 5-7 calls to just 1-2 on average
- Delivering BPR improvements to support broader OneVale efficiency targets