Today’s customers are increasingly aware of the frictionless engagement offered by digital challenger banks – and now expect all the banking and financial services firms they work with to offer similar, seamless customer journeys
For more traditional banks still hampered by inflexible legacy technology, this can be hard to deliver. Indeed the task of providing customers with increased banking personalisation while still managing the cost of customer journeys is proving difficult to achieve for many banks.
Successfully addressing these challenges requires banks to:
- Integrate their branch, contact centre and digital engagement channels
- Meet increasing regulatory challenges, and focus on eliminating compliance risks by locking down the CX aspects of their FCA, MiFID 2 and GDPR compliance obligations
- Address the challenge of more agile, pure-play digital market entrants
- Align CX experience around their brand differentiators – competitive pricing, increased personalisation, better customer journeys
- Address customer frustration by removing friction from the cross-channel journey
- Apply automation to streamline processes that disrupt banking customer journeys
- Optimise contact centre demand by improving customer self-service options
Delivering streamlined banking customer journeys
Find out how some of the world’s banking and finance services firms are working with Sabio to optimise their customer experience and accelerate their digital customer journeys.