For Housing Associations and other Registered Providers, the benefits of collecting customer feedback go way beyond making life better for residents. Reduce costs, operate more efficiently and meet your requirements with the Regulator of Social Housing.
Collecting customer feedback with Sabio Navigator helps Housing Associations improve their business. Our housing customers have benefited in a variety of ways:
- up to 20% increase in customer satisfaction
- performance improvement in more than 80% of customer service measures
- 10% efficiency savings in both cost and productivity
- 15% time and cost-saving for quality teams
- employee engagement increase in all customer-facing roles
- reduction in complaints and avoidable contacts from residents.
What customer feedback can Housing Associations collect?
Gathering customer feedback is the first step to improving your services. You can use the data to help make improvements in five areas across the business: