How are you handling the industry’s CX challenge of multiple customer journey requirements and a demanding user community?
Perhaps you’re focused on productivity and cost management, operating within the hyper-competitive world of budget airlines, Airbnb and price comparison sites. Or perhaps you’re aiming at a more premium level, where the emphasis is on premier class customer engagement, extreme customer personalisation and innovative loyalty schemes.
In both worlds, designing and delivering the right customer experience is clearly critical to success. And while a budget airline customer is likely to accept a strong self-service component, luxury brands instead speak in terms of ridiculously exceeding guest expectations. Deploying emerging technologies to help deliver a completely joined-up customer experience is essential in terms of staying ahead of the CX curve.
Which is where Sabio can step in to help guide you through the challenges…
- Providing a seamless customer journey – from initial research and bookings through to in-holiday support and post trip reviews and analysis
- Effective benchmarking to support fine tuning of your CX offering and increased insight into evolving disruptive competition
- Offering customer self-service opportunities – changes to bookings, reservations, add-ons, etc.
- Consistent engagement – across physical, digital, contact centre and all other touchpoints
- Personalisation – providing customer service teams with full insight on journey history, previous interactions, loyalty status, personal preferences, etc.
- Equipping call centre agents with the customer insights they need to deliver effective, concierge-style services
- Optimising contact centre demand by improving customer self-service options
Sabio gets results