Travel and leisure firms face a fascinating CX challenge, with multiple customer journey requirements and a demanding user community
Some organisations are completely focused on productivity and cost management, as they compete within the hyper-competitive world of budget airlines, Airbnb and price comparison sites. Others operate at a more premium level, where the emphasis is on premier class customer engagement, extreme customer personalisation and innovative loyalty schemes.
The right customer experience is clearly critical to success, and that means designing and delivering customer journeys that match each brand’s customer aspirations. And while a budget airline customer is likely to accept a strong self-service component, luxury brands instead speak in terms of ridiculously exceeding guest expectations.
Deploying emerging technologies to help deliver a completely joined-up customer experience is essential in terms of staying ahead of the CX curve, requiring you to address a range of challenges including:
- Providing a seamless customer journey – from initial research and bookings through to in-holiday support and post trip reviews and analysis
- Effective benchmarking to support fine tuning of your CX offering and increased insight into evolving disruptive competition
- Enabling customers to self-serve where applicable – changes to bookings, reservations, add-ons etc.
- Consistent engagement – across physical, digital, contact centre and all other touchpoints
- Personalisation – providing customer service teams with full insight on journey history, previous interactions, loyalty status, personal preferences…
- Equipping call centre agents with the customer insights they need to deliver effective, concierge-style services
- Optimise contact centre demand by improving customer self-service options
Providing seamless customer journeys for the Travel and Leisure sector
Some of the world’s leading sector brands work with Sabio to help deliver an optimised customer experience and stay ahead of their competitors.