Are you finding customer experience a critical differentiator? – with price comparison engines and switching services making it ever easier for utility customers to quickly get the best tariffs.
There is also significant pressure from industry regulators to perform against their customer service objectives – ranking providers and issuing fines for those that don’t meet expectations. As a result of all these factors, the highest performing utilities recognise the need to optimise the end-to-end customer journey.
Sabio can help you face the challenges ahead…
- Addressing industry regulatory monitoring of customer service activities – such as Ofwat’s SIM Service Incentive Mechanism and Ofgem’s customer satisfaction rankings
- Ensure compliance with key FCA financial selling and GDPR data protection regulations
- Optimise customer engagement activity costs – striking the right balance between excellent customer experience and its cost-effectiveness
- Leveraging CX as a differentiator to compete with low-cost market entrants
- Addressing customer frustration by creating frictionless from cross-channel journeys
- Successfully introducing and integrating automation to encourage self-service, while streamlining processes that disrupt customer journeys