The safety of people — clients, employees & their families, partners, suppliers and stakeholders — is our No. 1 priority. We have instituted the following policies and procedures related to the Coronavirus:
- All business travel by Sabio Group employees has been suspended in accordance with the Government advice.
- Sabio has moved to a 100% remote working model and we are using virtual technology to stay connected.
- Sabio offices are closed until further notice.
- Sabio events and meetings will be conducted online until further notice.
- Many Sabio staff are working in locations where social distancing is enforced and individuals are only permitted to leave their homes under specific circumstances. Sabio has made a very firm commitment to ensure that all employees adhere strictly to self-distancing and (where appropriate) self-isolation protocols.
Sabio Group is committed to the ongoing support of our clients, partners and staff during this challenging time.