LV=, has selected contact centre technology specialist Sabio to support its business-critical Avaya contact centre infrastructure. Watch the video case study below.
Questions Answered Include:
- What were you looking for in a partner?
- What steps did you take through the RFP process to help you make a decision?
- Could you describe what you observed at the customer reference visits and support centre?
- At the start of the process were LV= concerned about the risk of transition to another provider?
- What else differentiated Sabio?
- How did LV= benefit from the consultancy provided as part of Sabio’s Enhanced Support proposition?
Video: Impact of Consumer Technology Trends on the Contact Centre – BGL Group
Jayne Lansdell, Associate Director at BGL Group discusses how Consumer Technology Trends are impacting The BGL Group
Case Study: Supporting the BGL Group with best practice contact centre consulting
BGL Group engaged Sabio's specialist contact centre Consulting Practice to identify future opportunities to ensure that their customer service provide a clear competitive differentiator
Case Study: LV= Fully optimised Workforce Management solution unlocks 30% planning efficiencies
The LV= GI vision is to be Britain’s Best Loved, so providing award-winning service to its five million plus customers is critical to achieving the company goal.
Video: LV= Workforce Management Strategic Planning Story
LV= has been on a journey to evolve their Workforce Management activities by creating a better experience for their customers and employees.
Case Study: Unlocking operational savings for DAS
Working with Sabio, DAS deployed a core Avaya Aura® Contact Centre platform powering a range of specialist solutions including Speech Analytics, WFO and QM.
Case Study: Accelerating multi-channel innovation to reduce customer effort for the BGL Group
The BGL Group was keen to investigate how web chat and video chat could benefit customers. Sabio helped to bring a number of new digital channels to market.