This course is intended for users responsible for advanced reporting such as those who may need to create and maintain custom reports.
Lesson 1: The Ad Hoc Reports Interface
• V15 reporting overview
• Roles and privileges for reporting
• Accessing Ad Hoc Reports.
• Navigating to Ad Hoc Reports
• The Ad Hoc Reports Screen
• Overview of the Ad Hoc data models
• Accessing Report Builder
• Overview of report builder
• Exercise 1: Viewing and verifying data models.
Lesson 2: Datasets and basic filtering
• Introduction to Data Sets
• Choosing report data
• Setting initial filters
• Creating prompts
• Specifying Qualifiers
• Setting background filters
• Configuring parameters and completing the dataset
• Exercise 2: Building a data set
Lesson 3: Basic Data Tables
• Inserting a Table
• Running a report
• Exercise 3: Building a Basic Table
Lesson 4: Advanced filters
• Introducing cascading parameters
• Working with lists in filters
• Creating a filter dataset
• Configuring cascading parameters
• Exercise 4: Setting up an advanced filter.
• Manually configuring filter lists
• Exercise 5: Setting up a manual list.
Lesson 5: Advanced Data Presentation
• Introducing Pivots and Matrix reports
• Exercise 6: Building a matrix report
• Grouping results
• Resizing columns
• Working with calculations
• Exercise 7: Adding a calculated field.
• Formatting numbers
• Creating charts.
• Exercise 8: Creating a chart
• Graphical Indicators and Gauges
• Exercise 9: Adding Graphical indicators to a table
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (329 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
This course is targeted towards Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, Planners, Schedulers and Administrators of the system.
This course is targeted towards individuals responsible for creation and management of surveys and the administration of the customer feedback application.
This course is targeted towards individuals responsible for monitoring and reviewing Voice of Customer, Survey Responses.
This course is targeted towards application administrators of any V15 system licensed for the Interactions and analytics application.
This course is intended for users who are responsible for designing and creating evaluations and assessments for the organisation as per the business goals.
This course is aimed specifically at team leaders and trainers who are responsible for training users on monitoring, evaluating and reviewing agent calls.
This course is aimed specifically at team leaders who are responsible for monitoring, evaluating and reviewing agent calls along with providing coaching.
This course is aimed specifically at team leaders and trainers who are responsible for training users on monitoring and reviewing agent calls.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to building and administering powerful scorecards and will train students of creating new source measures,
This course is targeted towards individuals using the Performance Management application in order to monitor or track employee or organisational performance and trends.
This course is targeted towards individuals who are or will be responsible for management and the provision of feedback and coaching as part of the employee evaluation an
This course is targeted at individuals responsible for technical aspects of Telephony and Workforce Optimisation for your organisation and administer recording.
What our students say about this course
“The course was very structured and easy to follow with Jim's support”
“The trainer is good but the summary of the training is not logical. We saw the reports before to see how to create a form in Verint. The theory is complicated but with the practice it is more easy.”