This course is targeted towards individuals who are or will be responsible for administering Avaya CM contact center advanced features and functions.
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
• Understand and administer backup routing functionality
• Make ACD Call Flow changes when necessary for business requirements
• Understand and utilise reserve agents
• Perform Agent/Supervisor operations
• Utilise Vectors and Variables
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (322 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
This course is targeted towards individuals who are or will be responsible for administering Avaya Communication Manager.
This course is designed to educate administrators in Advanced CM Administration features and functions.
Designated people to become Internal Training Contacts on all features and functions of Avaya Equinox Client.
This short course is designed for individuals who will be using the Avaya J169 Series Handset and provides training on the main features and functions of the handset.