The course is designed to fully train delegates with the functionality of AAD Web Communication features and functions, who can then cascade training to agents.
Lesson 1: Accessing Avaya Agent Desktop
• Components of the Avaya Agent Desktop
• Ready/Not Ready
• Activity Codes (Not Ready/Activity/After Call Work)
• Logging off
Lesson 2: Advanced Functionality
• Shortcut Keys
• Searching for Contact
• Call Log
• Agent Stats
• Call Supervisor
• User Preferences
Lesson 3: Web Communications
• Accept or decline an incoming contact
• Send an automated response
• Push a Web page
• Transfer a chat session
• Conference a chat session
• Observe a Web Communications contact (supervisor/agent only)
• Barge-in on a Web Communications contact (supervisor/agent only)
• Check whether the customer’s browser is still connected
• Check the time of the most recent customer action and whether the customer is currently typing a message
• Respond to the customer (email or voice) if more information or clarification is needed
• End a chat session
• Send the chat log in an email message
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (424 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
What our students say about this course
“It was very simple and easy to understand.”