Designated people to become Internal Training Contacts on all features and functions of Avaya Equinox Client.
• Avaya Equinox Client Overview
• User Interface Introduction
• Making and Answering Calls
• Manage My Phones
• Forwarding, Sending and Transferring Calls
• Midcall Functions
• Working with Call History
• Miscellaneous Making and Handling Call Functions
• Managing Contacts
• Presence and Instant Messaging
• Sharing Your Screen or Applications
• Starting and Handling MeetMe Conferences
• Managing a Conference as a Moderator
• Managing Conference Participants
• Filtering and Sorting
• Functions within the Equinox Meetings Area
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (204 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
This course is targeted towards individuals who are or will be responsible for administering Avaya Communication Manager.
This course is targeted towards individuals who are or will be responsible for administering Avaya CM contact center advanced features and functions.
This course is designed to educate administrators in Advanced CM Administration features and functions.
This course is designed to fully train students with all functions and features provided by the Avaya IP Office Soft Console.
This short course is designed for individuals who will be using the Avaya J169 Series Handset and provides training on the main features and functions of the handset.