Designated people to become Internal Training Contacts or supervisors using the Avaya Agent Desktop.
- Lesson 1: Accessing Avaya Agent Desktop Login
• Components of the Avaya Agent Desktop Ready/Not Ready
• Activity Codes (Not Ready/Activity/After Call Work)
• Logging off
- Lesson 2: Introducing the Supervisor Interface
- Lesson 3: The Supervisor console – My Agent
- Lesson 4: Observing and coaching Agents
- Lesson 5 : Barging into an interaction
- Lesson 6: Changing Agent State
- Lesson 7: Defer Email
- Lesson 8: Adding External Links
- Lesson 9: Supervisor Broadcast
- Lesson 10: Real-Time reporting
- Lesson 11: The Real-Time Dashboard
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (208 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
The course is designed to fully train delegates with the functionality of AAD Web Communication features and functions, who can then cascade training to agents.
This course is designed for designated people to become Internal Training Contacts for the Web Communication
The course is designed to fully train delegates with the functionality of Avaya Agent Desktop who can then cascade training to contact centre agents.
Speak to an expert
If you have any questions about what Sabio can do for your business, just leave us a quick message. One of our experts will get right back to you.