Designated people to become Internal Training Contacts or supervisors using the Avaya Agent Desktop.
- Lesson 1: Accessing Avaya Agent Desktop Login
• Components of the Avaya Agent Desktop Ready/Not Ready
• Activity Codes (Not Ready/Activity/After Call Work)
• Logging off
- Lesson 2: Introducing the Supervisor Interface
- Lesson 3: The Supervisor console – My Agent
- Lesson 4: Observing and coaching Agents
- Lesson 5 : Barging into an interaction
- Lesson 6: Changing Agent State
- Lesson 7: Defer Email
- Lesson 8: Adding External Links
- Lesson 9: Supervisor Broadcast
- Lesson 10: Real-Time reporting
- Lesson 11: The Real-Time Dashboard
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (208 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
The course is designed to fully train delegates with the functionality of AAD Web Communication features and functions, who can then cascade training to agents.
The course is designed to fully train delegates with the functionality of Avaya Agent Desktop who can then cascade training to contact centre agents.