Client personnel with Networking Architecture Responsibilities focused specifically on the maintenance of the Avaya SIP infrastructure.
Lesson 1 –How the Environment is setup
• Configuring and deploying a new SBC
• Back Up Procedure associated with SBC/ System Manager
• Restore SBC Configuration to the SBC
• Configuring Codec Setup on the SBC (G711/G729)
Lesson 2 – Direct Dial In Decision Making
• DDI Configuration Decisions ( SBC or Session Manager)
• Hands on configuration of DDI Decision Making Process in SBC or Session Manager
• Load Balancing Set-Up/Capability in SBC and Session Manager ****
Lesson 3 – Failover Impact
• The impact to Call Signalling and RTP (Voice) on SBC or Session Manager Failure option ping timeouts ….
• Trunk out of service
• Geo Redundancy
Lesson 4 – The anatomy of a SIP message
• SIP Advanced
Lesson 5- Introduction SDP and URI messaging
• The importance of understanding your network configuration.
• Interpreting SIP packets
• Introduction Session Description Protocol
• Locating URI information.
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (423 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
What our students say about this course
“Very good speed of training, very informative, instructor was very knowledgeable and got everyone to participate”
“Excellent course was the best course i have attended with Sabio!”
“Very well paced”
“Very informative and Dan made the course interactive and relevant to both network and voice engineers.”
“Course content and pace were suited to me.”
“Explains everything in detail.”