This course is designed to teach agents how to use the DPA application for Application Analysis, Application Event Triggering and Reporting.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Desktop and Process Analytics (DPA)
- DPA Overview
- Integration points within WFO
- The agent view – My coaching
- Lesson 2: General Administration
- DPA and Organizational Hierarchy
- DPA Roles and Privileges
Lesson 3: Application Analysis
- Application Analysis Overview
- Creating Application Modules
- Creating Website Modules
- Creating Content Modules
Lesson 4: DPA Application Event Triggering
- DPA Trigger Overview
- Screen content triggers
- Windows triggers
- System event triggers
- Working with Triggers
- Creating triggers
- Trigger properties
- Working with trigger commands
- Working with trigger variables
- Trigger validation
Lesson 5: The DPA User interface and Reports
- Introduction to the DPA User Interface
- DPA System Status
- Verify User Versions
- Export DPA System State
- DPA Reporting
- DPA Reports overview
- Application Analysis Reports
- Log Reports
- Event triggering reports
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (143 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
This course is targeted towards Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, Planners, Schedulers and Administrators of the system.
This course is intended for users responsible for advanced reporting such as those who may need to create and maintain custom reports.