This course is aimed specifically at team leaders and trainers who are responsible for training users on monitoring, evaluating and reviewing agent calls.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Interactions
• Interactions application overview
• Interactions application workspaces
• Contacts and Interactions
Lesson 2: Search in Interactions
• Search overview
• Perform a quick search
• Perform an advanced search
• Saved searches overview
• View recent search results
• View a predefined view
• Search frequently asked questions
Lesson 3: Analyse the Results set
• Work with the results set
• Access an interaction
• Refine the results set
• Filter a folder
• Change the results set columns
• Start a new search
Lesson 4: Manage an Interaction
• Play an interaction
• Add a remark to an interaction
• View contact and interaction information
• Open Employee Quickview
• Delete an interaction
• Remove an interaction from a folder
• Assign a Coaching session
• Assign an eLearning lesson
• Contact and evaluation flags
• Evaluations and assessments
• Interaction tags
• Interaction screen
• Interaction transcript
• Shared Inbox
Lesson 5: Perform Evaluations and Assessments
• Evaluation and assessments overview
• Perform an evaluation/assessment
• Perform a real-time evaluation
• Perform an external evaluation/assessment
• Form fill-out area
• Understand scoring
• Self-evaluations in reports
• Assessors comparison reports
Lesson 6: Manage Tags
• Tags overview
• Add an annotation
• View interaction tags
• Update an annotation
• Form annotations
• Associate an annotation to a form
• Remove an annotation from a form
Lesson 7: Manage Tags and Flag Folders
• Flags and flag folders overview
• Access a flagged folder
• Assign a contact flag
• Assign an evaluation flag
• Send feedback
• Unassign a flag
• Interactions alerts
Lesson 8: Manage your Inbox and Shared Inbox
• Inbox folder overview
• Inbox mode
• Access your Inbox
• Define your Inbox settings
• Update an Inbox rule
• Invalid Inbox
• Troubleshoot an invalid Inbox
• Shared Inbox overview
• Work with the Shared Inbox
• Inbox frequently asked questions
Lesson 9: Monitor in Real-time
• Monitor in real-time overview
• Monitor by employee
• Real-Time Interaction Review workspace
• Monitor by extension
Lesson 10: Create Analyse Reports
• Cross Correlation report
• Interaction Metrics Distribution report
• Create an analysis report
• Work with your generated analysis reports
• Metrics settings
• Analysis reports frequently asked questions
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (336 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
This course is targeted towards Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, Planners, Schedulers and Administrators of the system.
This course is targeted towards application administrators of any V15 system licensed for the Interactions and analytics application.
This course is intended for users who are responsible for designing and creating evaluations and assessments for the organisation as per the business goals.
This course is aimed specifically at team leaders who are responsible for monitoring, evaluating and reviewing agent calls along with providing coaching.
This course is aimed specifically at team leaders and trainers who are responsible for training users on monitoring and reviewing agent calls.
This course is targeted towards individuals using the Performance Management application in order to monitor or track employee or organisational performance and trends.
This course is targeted towards individuals who are or will be responsible for management and the provision of feedback and coaching as part of the employee evaluation an
This course is targeted at individuals responsible for technical aspects of Telephony and Workforce Optimisation for your organisation and administer recording.
This course is aimed at users who will be training/supporting team leaders in the use of the WFM application for monitoring and managing a team of agents.
This course is intended for users responsible for advanced reporting such as those who may need to create and maintain custom reports.
What our students say about this course
“Dan was great, answered all questions and gave examples. Some things were discussed which we didn't have access to currently, but overall a good course.”
“to much info in one week training, i think we need more time to do by my self.”
“Jim is a very friendly person and he is is willing to give us as much information as possible.”
“Today is the best Day from the week. Jim gave his best, I understand more and more. But it's a lot of what we learn. I have received the Manual, per email, that is good. A hardcopy from begin the course, I think is better that i can make notes. In the Training we have a lot of IT issues, I don't know where do this problem resolved on my Notebook and PC in the Office. Jim make a great job.”
“Too much info in one week training, I think we need more time to do it by myself.”
“Dan, clearly knew the subject matter very well and was a pleasure to have as a trainer.”