This course is aimed specifically at team leaders and trainers who are responsible for training users on monitoring and reviewing agent calls.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Interactions
• Interactions application overview
• Interactions application workspaces
• Contacts and Interactions
Lesson 2: Search in Interactions
• Search overview
• Perform a quick search
• Perform an advanced search
• Saved searches overview
• View recent search results
• View a predefined view
• Search frequently asked questions
Lesson 3: Analyse the Results set
• Work with the results set
• Access an interaction
• Refine the results set
• Filter a folder
• Change the results set columns
• Start a new search
Lesson 4: Manage an Interaction
• Play an interaction
• Add a remark to an interaction
• View contact and interaction information
• Open Employee Quickview
• Delete an interaction
• Remove an interaction from a folder
• Assign a Coaching session
• Assign an eLearning lesson
• Contact and evaluation flags
• Evaluations and assessments
• Interaction tags
• Interaction screen
• Interaction transcript
Lesson 5: Manage Tags
• Tags overview
• Add an annotation
• View interaction tags
• Update an annotation
Lesson 6: Manage Tags and Flag Folders
• Flags and flag folders overview
• Access a flagged folder
• Assign a contact flag
• Send feedback
• Unassign a flag
• Interactions alerts
Lesson 7: Monitor in Real-time
• Monitor in real-time overview
• Monitor by employee
• Real-Time Interaction Review workspace
• Monitor by extension
Lesson 8: Create Analyse Reports
• Cross Correlation report
• Interaction Metrics Distribution report
• Create an analysis report
• Work with your generated analysis reports
• Metrics settings
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (331 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
This course is targeted towards Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, Planners, Schedulers and Administrators of the system.
This course is targeted towards application administrators of any V15 system licensed for the Interactions and analytics application.
This course is intended for users who are responsible for designing and creating evaluations and assessments for the organisation as per the business goals.
This course is aimed specifically at team leaders and trainers who are responsible for training users on monitoring, evaluating and reviewing agent calls.
This course is aimed specifically at team leaders who are responsible for monitoring, evaluating and reviewing agent calls along with providing coaching.
This course is targeted towards individuals using the Performance Management application in order to monitor or track employee or organisational performance and trends.
This course is targeted towards individuals who are or will be responsible for management and the provision of feedback and coaching as part of the employee evaluation an
This course is targeted at individuals responsible for technical aspects of Telephony and Workforce Optimisation for your organisation and administer recording.
This course is aimed at users who will be training/supporting team leaders in the use of the WFM application for monitoring and managing a team of agents.
This course is intended for users responsible for advanced reporting such as those who may need to create and maintain custom reports.