This course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to building and administering powerful scorecards and will train students of creating new source measures,
- Lesson 1: Scorecards overview and Navigation
- Lesson 2: Working with roles and privileges
- Lesson 3: Scorecard configuration
- Working with data sources
- Source systems and source measures
- Core source systems
- Editing source measures
- Creating new source measures
- Quality Measure
- Adherence measure
- External measures
- Lesson 4: Setting up scorecards
- Importing KPI’s
- Creating new KPI’s
- Goal Setting
- Lesson 5: KPI Gadget configuration (Optional)
- Lesson 6: Assessment values
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (479 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
This course is targeted towards Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, Planners, Schedulers and Administrators of the system.
This course is aimed specifically at team leaders and trainers who are responsible for training users on monitoring and reviewing agent calls.
This course is targeted towards individuals using the Performance Management application in order to monitor or track employee or organisational performance and trends.
This course is targeted towards individuals who are or will be responsible for management and the provision of feedback and coaching as part of the employee evaluation an
This course is intended for users responsible for advanced reporting such as those who may need to create and maintain custom reports.