This course is intended for Speech Analysts and those who will use Speech Analytics to support Quality Monitoring processes.
• Lesson 1: Introduction to Speech Analytics
• Lesson 1: Navigating Speech Analytics
• Lesson 3: Discovering Trends and Themes
• Lesson 4: Designing Categories
• Lesson 5: Analysing Categories
• Lesson 6: Analysing Context
• Lesson 7: Analysing Root Cause
• Lesson 8: Analysing Interactions
• Lesson 9: Generating and Exporting Speech Data
• Lesson 10: Speech Reporting and Analysis
• Lesson 11: Speech Intelligence and Quality Monitoring
• Lesson 12: Alerts and Dashboards Setting initial filters
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (324 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
This course is targeted towards Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, Planners, Schedulers and Administrators of the system.
Categories are one of the most strategic elements of any Speech Analytics solution. The Speech Category design workshop is delivered as an interactive workshop.
This course is intended for users responsible for advanced reporting such as those who may need to create and maintain custom reports.
What our students say about this course
“Don is an exceptional trainer. I learnt a huge amount despite already being very well-versed in Speech Analytics...”
“Don is an exceptional trainer. I learnt a huge amount despite already being very well-versed in Speech Analytics, and over the two days we not only covered the whole course, but also identified a numb”
“Very enlightening course. Don was helpful, patient and took time to check our learning.”
“Don is great and nice. If there can have some materials with video of steps would be better.”
“Really interesting course”