Sabio and Verint Recognise 10 Companies For Their Customer Experience Management at ‘Engage21 Customer Awards’
Among the winners were companies at the forefront of different sectors including Insurance, Banking, Telecommunications, Retail, Utilities and Transport.
Ten organisations have been recognised for their commitment and success in managing the customer experience at an awards event hosted jointly by Sabio Group and Verint.
The ‘Engage21 Customer Awards’ event, held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Madrid, saw a host of organisations across Insurance, Banking, Telecommunications, Retail, Utilities and Transport sectors in Spain receive awards.
Canal de Isabel II, IMA Ibérica, Mercadona, Renfe, Santander, Securitas Direct, Telefónica, Unisono, Vodafone and WiZink Bank were recognised as ‘Heroes of the Customer Experience’ through adoption of Verint’s solutions and Sabio’s services.
All ten were also commended for the quality of customer service they continue to provide throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
“The main and first objective of the Customer Experience is to understand the needs, expectations and perceptions of customers,” said Sandra Cortez, Verint's director for Spain. “The companies rewarded today are aware of the strategic importance of interactions with their customers, and the satisfaction they must provide, thus turning them into loyal consumers and defenders of their brand in an increasingly competitive and constantly changing market.
“With these awards we recognise the work and investment that these companies have made in the joint technology solutions and services that Sabio and Verint offer. Thanks to the intelligent information that is available to them, they can adapt their customer relationship channels and their portfolio of products and services to take advantage of each interaction.”
Santiago Martínez, Managing Director at Sabio Spain, thanked the awarded companies ‘for their trust in Sabio as a Verint solutions provider and their involvement in the projects’.
He said: “We want to recognise, together with Verint, the effort that these companies have gone to in improving the experience of their customers, especially in recent months in which the pandemic has exacerbated the need for efficient and clear communication with users.”
Companies recognised at the Engage21 Customer Awards include;
- Canal de Isabel II – for being a pioneer in its sector through the adoption of analytical solutions
- IMA Ibérica - for leading the integral management of the customer experience with Verint's full suite and Sabio's services.
- Mercadona - for the assurance through Verint solutions, the services of Sabio and for the quality and conformity in their interactions
- Renfe - for transporting the CX to its highest levels with a 360º vision
- Santander - for being a European bank that pioneered the implementation of Verint solutions in the Back Office
- Securitas Direct - recognised for continuing to grow and listen to the voice of the customer.
- Telefónica - for being the first Spanish company to manage the customer experience and Big Data globally with Verint solutions and the support of Sabio.
- Unisono - for being the first company in Europe to automate the management of its employees with Verint solutions and Sabio consulting
- Vodafone - recognized for getting the most out of Verint's analytics solutions along with Sabio's consulting team
- WiZink Bank - for being one of the pioneer banks in the implementation of the entire Verint suite in Spain with the Sabio team.
Marketing & Communication
Sabio Group, Spain
Field Marketing Manager
Sabio Group, Spain
Corporate Communications and Public Relations Manager
+44 (0) 7825 170269