Presentations: The Art of CX
Sabio's Art of CX conference took place on 12th October 2017. It enabled guests to learn more about the critical UX and design aspects of customer engagement. The conference took place at our new London home, The Blue Fin Building.
We looked at how today's UX designers should be integrating transformational technologies into their customer journeys. These include AI, Virtual Assistants and Conversational Interfaces.
Missed the event? Watch the presentations below.
- The Art of CX - Stuart Dorman, Sabio
- If AI is the new UI... What does this mean for your Customer Journey? - Dan Whaley, Sabio
- Future of Conversational AI - Dan Miller, Opus Research
- User-centred Transformation - Alex Barker, Edo
- Why CX needs UX - Designing for Voice and Digital – Klaus Failenschmid, User Experience Lead, Sabio
- Intelligent Design across the Customer Journey - Jayne Lansdell, BGL Group
- Revolutionising CX with Analytics - Aidan Emms, HomeServe
- Applying Machine Learning to Omnichannel CX - David Thompson, Three
- Avaya | The Next Chapter - Gregg Widdowson, Avaya & Paul Brassington, Sabio
- Customer Innovation panel – Ann-Marie Stagg, Chief Executive, The Call Centre Management Association