Supporting the BGL Group with best practice contact centre consulting
Sabio's Consultancy Practice has worked closely with the BGL Group's contact centre operation to analyse the customer experience offered, optimise the performance of its Avaya-based contact centre infrastructure, and deliver insight into future projects that will help ensure the group continues to set the customer service standard in its sector.
The BGL Group wanted to identify future opportunities to ensure that their customer service continued to provide a clear competitive differentiator for the business. To do this, the group engaged Sabio's specialist contact centre Consulting Practice.
Sabio consultants listened to hundreds of calls from BGL customers, before identifying opportunities in key areas such as call routing, training, call deflection and self-service that could deliver further value for the business.
- Applied Sabio's Contact Centre Insight analysis framework to assess BGL Group's current contact centre performance
- Successful Customer Experience Audit conducted
- Identified call routing optimisation opportunities – addressed through the application of Avaya's Business Advocate routing application, enabling more consistent service levels
- Highlighted next stage of voice self-service project, enabling 'warm transfers' of customer interactions
- Highlighted contact deflection opportunity for resource-intensive No Claims proof contacts
- Building ongoing and effective working partnership between Sabio & BGL teams