Environmental Social Governance
We want our colleagues to feel proud of their workplace, proud of us living up to our commitments to society and to feel they’re achieving great things. We believe that to provide a workplace that people are proud to work in, we must think about our broader place in society and the impact we have on our environment.
For this reason, we have begun the thorough process of measuring, monitoring and improving our social and environmental impact and developing our governance. We are now members of the Social Value Portal to help us be accountable to our commitments and achievements in this.
We want to foster pride in our workplace and be the employer of choice for talented individuals in our industry regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or physical ability. We’re an organisation that’s constantly growing and welcoming new people, our potential for making a positive contribution to society grows with us.
Our ambition is to be a leader in environmental sustainability in our sector. We are committed to producing an accurate baseline measure of our carbon footprint and actively seeking ways to systematically reduce this across our business. We’re doing this through a Carbon Responsible assessment and agreement of a Sabio Group Environmental Sustainability Improvement Programme that focuses on objectives, targets, and ongoing actions.
• Travel impact analysis and reduction plans
• Management of resources and emissions
• Assessment of offices, location and land management
At Sabio we’ve partnered with Ecologi, a platform focused on real climate action. They facilitate the funding of carbon offset projects and tree planting around the world, and their mission is to reduce 50% of global CO2 emissions by 2040.
We want to help make a difference. Click on the badge below to check out our growing forest.
We are measuring our impact on Social Value in partnership with the Social Value Portal and we’re using this as a platform to focus our priorities on five different themes: employment, sustainable growth, local social value, environmental contributions, and innovation. We cover over 50 measures in the portal and want to use this data to improve our contributions to our local and global communities, for example, through actively encouraging our employees to use their volunteering days.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse culture that values many different perspectives, cultures and backgrounds. We want our colleagues to be themselves. We believe a diverse workforce makes for a richer and more enjoyable environment, therefore, we have several initiatives in place to ensure our recruitment processes are non-biased, and that we are educating our colleagues on topics such as this.
To look after the wellbeing of our employees we have partnered with Futureproof to provide mental health awareness and personal resilience training sessions. We believe in taking an active role in making our employees' lives better and giving them the tools to look after themselves and one another.
We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity in everything we do. We continuously introduce and review our policies and procedures to foster an inclusive workplace.
Through our open communication channels with our employees, clients, partners, and investors, we ensure that all Sabio colleagues perform their roles to the very highest standards and understand their essential role in adhering to best practice business practice.
Sabio Group, the digital customer experience (CX) transformation specialist, has announced it has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s Network Services 3 (NS3) framework.
- Aramisauto is a leader in B2C online used car sales in France, and is part of the Aramis Group
- Sabio is supporting its digital transformation, including the migration of its contact centre infrastructure – including 400 advisors - to Genesys Cloud
- The project will enhance quality of customer experience & engagement within the contact centre & across multiple customer interaction channels
- Davies partnering with Sabio Group to transform its contact centre technology and infrastructure
- Project includes migration to cloud contact centre & workforce engagement management capability for 1500 contact centre agents across 13 business units
- Sabio Group will also provide support and delivery services, with the transformation project supporting Davies’ future global growth ambitions
- Memo Group partners with Sabio for seamless integration of Twilio Flex, leveraging Sabio's expertise and consultancy services
- Project expands Sabio’s presence in Belgium, while strengthening its growing Dutch operations & Benelux customer base
Sabio Group and its specialist Salesforce CRM consultancy, makepositive, are to tackle the AI evolution sweeping across the customer service industry as part of their participation at the forthcoming Salesforce World Tour 2023.
- The Wellbeing Companion analyses live, anonymised data to assess the impact of the contact centre environment, culture and workload on an adviser’s wellbeing
- It is part of a wider Wellbeing Programme which includes psychology-based discovery, Consultancy Services and ongoing strategic Success Management
Broadband specialists, Quickline Communications, speeds up customer service & service delivery in £1m+ contract with makepositiveRead more
- Quickline partners with leading Salesforce consultancy, makepositive, in specialist £1m+ project
- Makepositive will implement Salesforce Communications Cloud to help Quickline enhance field services, customer support, and inventory management
- Agreement cements makepositive’s expertise in key Telecommunications vertical
- The Interactions Analytics ‘Proof of Value’ (PoV) is an eight-week programme that analyses recordings of recent calls coming into the contact centre
- The launch is aimed at providing businesses with key customer interaction data ahead of launching a digital transformation strategy
- The PoV combines advanced analytics technology with Sabio’s internal expertise and consultancy services
- Nicolai Ginge named Country Manager for Sabio Denmark
- Remit includes expanding Sabio’s footprint across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland & Iceland
- Appointment follows Sabio’s expansion in the region earlier this year
- Sabio will support Journeycall's digital transformation strategy
- Project includes contact centre technology migration to Genesys Cloud CX
- Sabio will also deliver ongoing consulting, implementation and support services
customer experience for your business, our team of experts it always on hand to help.