Sabio’s Art of CX conference took place on 12th October 2017. It enabled guests to learn more about the critical UX and design aspects of customer engagement. The conference took place at our new London home, The Blue Fin Building.
We looked at how today’s UX designers should be integrating transformational technologies into their customer journeys. These include AI, Virtual Assistants and Conversational Interfaces.
Missed the event? Watch the presentations below.
- The Art of CX – Stuart Dorman, Sabio
- If AI is the new UI… What does this mean for your Customer Journey? – Dan Whaley, Sabio
- Future of Conversational AI – Dan Miller, Opus Research
- User-centred Transformation – Alex Barker, Edo
- Why CX needs UX – Designing for Voice and Digital – Klaus Failenschmid, User Experience Lead, Sabio
- Intelligent Design across the Customer Journey – Jayne Lansdell, BGL Group
- Revolutionising CX with Analytics – Aidan Emms, HomeServe
- Applying Machine Learning to Omnichannel CX – David Thompson, Three
- Avaya | The Next Chapter – Gregg Widdowson, Avaya & Paul Brassington, Sabio
- Customer Innovation panel – Ann-Marie Stagg, Chief Executive, The Call Centre Management Association
Video: Highlights: Sabio’s Disrupted Customer Contact Conference 2017
Video highlights from Sabio's Disrupted Customer Contact Conference, February 2017.
Brochure: Avaya Oceana® Solution
Avaya Oceana®, a next generation, multi-touch customer experience management solution empowers businesses and users with a true end-to-end view of customer journeys.
Video: HomeServe – Impact of Consumer Technology Trends on the Contact Centre
In this video case study, Greg Reed, Chief Marketing Officer at HomeServe discusses his key findings from the study visit to Silicon Valley.
Video: Addison Lee – The Heart of Customer Feedback
Addison Lee has transformed from a London private hire to a global business. Providing service around the world is at the heart of their business objectives.
Video: LV= Workforce Management Strategic Planning Story
LV= has been on a journey to evolve their Workforce Management activities by creating a better experience for their customers and employees.
Video: HomeServe – Speech Analytics Business Improvements Story
In this video case study, Alison Hanson, Director of Contact Centre Strategy at HomeServe discusses how implementing Speech Analytics has helped to identify pinch-points and process improvements to improve the customer experience.
White Paper: The guide to improving your contact centre Net Promoter Score
Research showed us that top performing companies with the highest NPS scores all understand the links between Operational, employee and customer insight.
Video: Highlights – Sabio’s Disrupt CX 2019
Sabio's Disrupt CX 2019 in April addressed the challenges organisations face in responding to customer experience requirements.
Case Study: Lifeplus uses customer satisfaction insights to maintain Bright Index top 25% position
Lifeplus wanted to invest in its people and infrastructure, demonstrating its commitment to their values and principles to keep people at the heart of everything they do.
Brochure: SuperChannel – Digital Content Sharing
Often a customer process cannot be resolved during the first call. Subsequent interactions are usually required, whether by phone, email, or through other channels
Video: Hello, we’re Sabio
At Sabio we make sure your customer experience is brilliant, then stays brilliant.