Sabio’s Art of CX conference took place on 12th October 2017. It enabled guests to learn more about the critical UX and design aspects of customer engagement. The conference took place at our new London home, The Blue Fin Building.
We looked at how today’s UX designers should be integrating transformational technologies into their customer journeys. These include AI, Virtual Assistants and Conversational Interfaces.
Missed the event? Watch the presentations below.
- The Art of CX – Stuart Dorman, Sabio
- If AI is the new UI… What does this mean for your Customer Journey? – Dan Whaley, Sabio
- Future of Conversational AI – Dan Miller, Opus Research
- User-centred Transformation – Alex Barker, Edo
- Why CX needs UX – Designing for Voice and Digital – Klaus Failenschmid, User Experience Lead, Sabio
- Intelligent Design across the Customer Journey – Jayne Lansdell, BGL Group
- Revolutionising CX with Analytics – Aidan Emms, HomeServe
- Applying Machine Learning to Omnichannel CX – David Thompson, Three
- Avaya | The Next Chapter – Gregg Widdowson, Avaya & Paul Brassington, Sabio
- Customer Innovation panel – Ann-Marie Stagg, Chief Executive, The Call Centre Management Association
Video: Highlights: Sabio’s Disrupted Customer Contact Conference 2017
Video highlights from Sabio's Disrupted Customer Contact Conference, February 2017.
Brochure: Avaya Oceana® Solution
Avaya Oceana®, a next generation, multi-touch customer experience management solution empowers businesses and users with a true end-to-end view of customer journeys.
Video: HomeServe – Impact of Consumer Technology Trends on the Contact Centre
In this video case study, Greg Reed, Chief Marketing Officer at HomeServe discusses his key findings from the study visit to Silicon Valley.
Blog: What is a customer experience strategy?
A customer experience strategy is vital to help businesses navigate both the good times and the bad. It’s your plan of action to help you focus on your priorities and deal with issues when they arise. Find out everything you need to know about customer experience strategy.
Case Study: loveholidays uses Twilio Flex to Improve Agent Productivity by 20%
For over four months, travel agencies like loveholidays have been forced to refocus their customer service agents from bookings onto cancellations.
Blog: How psychological safety (and Aristotle) can help you beat the competition
CX Educator Sandra Thompson talks psychological safety and how it could help your teams operate on a whole new level.
Blog: Walking in your employees’ shoes (at 35,000 feet)
Senior CX leader Kate Thornton shares her experiences of working on the ‘front line’ and the benefits of properly involving your staff when innovating and problem-solving.
Blog: What makes a great customer experience?
Psst! These are our five key tips to transform your customer experience into something absolutely smashing. Just don’t tell your competitors!
Case Study: How BGL Group extended self-service capabilities to phone with AI
DVELP’s call-centre AI solution helped BGL Group to better understand customer intentions and provide self-service through the voice channel
White Paper: Does Brexit mean CXit?
2020/21 will remain memorable for the disruption caused by COVID-19 and most probably Brexit.
Blog: Service design: breaking the rules of customer contact centres
Mark Adams, Member Services Director at Pure Planet, discusses how service design contributes to the experience you want to deliver to your teams, customers and members.