Optimising your contact centre’s operational performance
Employee costs still account for the largest proportion of contact centre expenditure by far, so it makes sense to manage the productivity of your people through effective Workforce Optimisation (WFO).
WFO solutions help you to optimise the operational performance of your contact centre and digital customer journeys, not only improving the customer experience offered but also unlocking significant productivity improvements.
Built up from a number of key staffing, coaching and performance solutions, WFO delivers a number of key benefits, including:
- Ability to optimise headcount levels to deliver against service levels objectives – Workforce Management (WFM)
- Enable a better experience for agents – and their customers
- Increase agent engagement and retention
- Understand how your employees are really feeling by using a VOE solution
- Track employee performance against your key quality KPIs – NPS, CSAT…
- Deploy coaching where agents are not performing to target
- Automated processes to help reduce supervisor workloads
- Surface customer journey pain points, improving CX and loyalty
Sabio’s comprehensive range for Workforce Optimisation
Wherever your organisation is on its WFO journey, Sabio offers a broad portfolio of solutions to help you meet your customer engagement operational goals – now and in the future. These include: