Contact Babel - Exceeding UK Customer Expectations 2023-24
Half of UK customers changed at least one supplier in the past 12 months because of poor customer service, with telcos, retailers and utilities companies most in the firing line.
“Exceeding UK Customer Expectations 2023-24” identifies the major frontline issues impacting on customer experience, and shows how to solve them.
Based on a survey of 1,000 UK customers, the report reveals:
- What customers most value when contacting a business
- How customer profile and intention changes this
- Customers’ biggest problems with business contact
- The customer type most likely to change supplier because of poor customer experience
- The channel customers want to use - and which they actually use.