The UK Customer Experience Decision-Makers’ Guide 2022-23
The "UK Customer Experience Decision-Makers' Guide (2022-23 – 5th edition)" is a major annual report studying the CX strategy, performance, operations and technology aspects of UK organisations.
Additionally, a survey of 1,000 UK consumers was carried out in June 2022 in order to understand their attitudes to elements of businesses’ CX programmes and what they understand a positive customer experience to be.
The report highlights:
- How your CX performance benchmarks compare to your competitors
- Which technologies have the greatest positive impact on CX
- The most useful CX measurements and benchmarks
- The channels that customers want to use - and when
- How automation really affects the customer experience
The findings are reported by vertical market and organisation size, allowing you to compare your CX initiatives to organisations like yours.