How businesses can use personalised customer service to reboot and rebuild
A crucial component of ensuring digital engagement meets this varying ‘human’ expectation is for service interactions to be personalised.
According to research from Salesforce, 75% of people expect the companies they buy from to provide personalised service, as well as anticipating their individual needs and providing relevant suggestions.
In association with Genesys and MyCustomer, this eBook focuses on why personalisation in customer service is now imperative for businesses and the routes they need to take to be able to offer personalisation at scale.
Download the eBook to learn:
- What personalised customer service is and why it has become increasingly important to businesses
- The roadblocks of delivering personalised customer service at scale
- Personalisation in the contact centre – what it involves, the importance of agent empathy, putting customers first and predicting need
- The role of technology, such as AI and automation in helping achieve personalised service at scale
- Top tips for creating a roadmap to achieving personalised service at scale