CX Realities 2020 – The story of COVID-19 and how customer service responded
Watch the recording
Let us enter the story as lockdown is announced and recall those first adrenaline fuelled weeks.
Covid – 19 saw a rapid switch into remote working was critical. It was the only means for organisations to continue to function. While the pandemic evoked the best from many teams, the size of the challenge differed.
Joined by Martin Hill Wilson, we reviewed the findings of Sabio’s CX Realities 2020 report, looking at the impact of COVID-19 on how we behave as organisations, employees and consumers.
Having problems viewing the registration form?
Click here to download the recording.
Key findings of the report showed:
- The threat of survival collectively shocked organisations into an action-oriented mindset
- Business Continuity Planning did not encompass a crisis of this magnitude or speed
- Move to online channels was huge, encompassing all age groups and channels
- Changing perceptions of home working as a long-term viable option; with caveats
- New ways to develop, motivate and retain employees will be required
- Customer Experience will become a greater priority for most businesses