AI & Automation
Virtual assistants – from voice automation to knowledge-based bots – can cut your call volumes while boosting customer satisfaction and staff loyalty. …
Data & Insights
Predict your customers needs and pain points with monitoring technology that collates advanced journey analytics across all service channels.
Harness the competitive benefits of seamlessly moving your call centre into the cloud, including greater agility, unity and future-proofing.
Networking Services and infrastructure
Find the bespoke approach and system to satisfy the demands of all your contact operations and, most importantly, keep your customers happy.
Determine how to provide a consistently great service for your customers through fully integrated live chat and our contact centre performance …
Quickly and easily interpret customer requests with a range of natural language and intuitive technologies to support your teams’ knowledge.
Explore how you can maximise the potential of Salesforce to transform your customer experience with our specialist consultancy, makepositive.
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH SABIOLearn more about sabio
VIDEO - HomeServe UK put AI at the heart of its Customer Experience
Sabio Group, the digital customer experience (CX) transformation specialist, has announced it has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s Network Services 3 (NS3) framework.
- Aramisauto is a leader in B2C online used car sales in France, and is part of the Aramis Group
- Sabio is supporting its digital transformation, including the migration of its contact centre infrastructure – including 400 advisors - to Genesys Cloud
- The project will enhance quality of customer experience & engagement within the contact centre & across multiple customer interaction channels
- Davies partnering with Sabio Group to transform its contact centre technology and infrastructure
- Project includes migration to cloud contact centre & workforce engagement management capability for 1500 contact centre agents across 13 business units
- Sabio Group will also provide support and delivery services, with the transformation project supporting Davies’ future global growth ambitions
- Memo Group partners with Sabio for seamless integration of Twilio Flex, leveraging Sabio's expertise and consultancy services
- Project expands Sabio’s presence in Belgium, while strengthening its growing Dutch operations & Benelux customer base
Sabio Group and its specialist Salesforce CRM consultancy, makepositive, are to tackle the AI evolution sweeping across the customer service industry as part of their participation at the forthcoming Salesforce World Tour 2023.
- The Wellbeing Companion analyses live, anonymised data to assess the impact of the contact centre environment, culture and workload on an adviser’s wellbeing
- It is part of a wider Wellbeing Programme which includes psychology-based discovery, Consultancy Services and ongoing strategic Success Management
Broadband specialists, Quickline Communications, speeds up customer service & service delivery in £1m+ contract with makepositiveRead more
- Quickline partners with leading Salesforce consultancy, makepositive, in specialist £1m+ project
- Makepositive will implement Salesforce Communications Cloud to help Quickline enhance field services, customer support, and inventory management
- Agreement cements makepositive’s expertise in key Telecommunications vertical
- The Interactions Analytics ‘Proof of Value’ (PoV) is an eight-week programme that analyses recordings of recent calls coming into the contact centre
- The launch is aimed at providing businesses with key customer interaction data ahead of launching a digital transformation strategy
- The PoV combines advanced analytics technology with Sabio’s internal expertise and consultancy services
- Nicolai Ginge named Country Manager for Sabio Denmark
- Remit includes expanding Sabio’s footprint across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland & Iceland
- Appointment follows Sabio’s expansion in the region earlier this year
- Sabio will support Journeycall's digital transformation strategy
- Project includes contact centre technology migration to Genesys Cloud CX
- Sabio will also deliver ongoing consulting, implementation and support services
Want to find out more? Read our case studies and whitepapers to help you evolve your customer experience journey