This course provides training on the tasks required to administer CMS and interpret reports of ACD activity.
• Logging In/Out of CMS Supervisor
• Explanation of the controller menu bar
• Review of ACD terminology and call flow
• How CMS tracks data
• Running and Interpreting Real-time and Integrated Reports
• Drilling Down
• Sorting and Formatting Reports
• Using Help
• Setting Report Thresholds
• Running and Interpreting Historical Reports
• Exporting Report Data
• Customised Buttons
• Creating Agent Groups
• Administering Exceptions
• Agent Administration
• Call Centre Administration
• CMS System Set-up
• Maintenance and Backups
• The Dictionary
• User Permissions
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (326 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?