This course provides training on the tasks required to administer CMS and interpret reports of ACD activity.
• Logging In/Out of CMS Supervisor
• Explanation of the controller menu bar
• Review of ACD terminology and call flow
• How CMS tracks data
• Running and Interpreting Real-time and Integrated Reports
• Drilling Down
• Sorting and Formatting Reports
• Using Help
• Setting Report Thresholds
• Running and Interpreting Historical Reports
• Exporting Report Data
• Customised Buttons
• Creating Agent Groups
• Administering Exceptions
• Agent Administration
• Call Centre Administration
• CMS System Set-up
• Maintenance and Backups
• The Dictionary
• User Permissions
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (326 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
Speak to an expert
If you have any questions about what Sabio can do for your business, just leave us a quick message. One of our experts will get right back to you.