At the end of this training students will understand the scorecard workflow and will be able to build and manage powerful scorecards.
- Lesson 1: Scorecards overview and Navigation
- Lesson 2: Working with roles and privileges
- Lesson 3: Scorecard configuration
- Working with data sources
- Source systems and source measures
- Core source systems
- Editing source measures
- Creating new source measures
- Quality Measure
- Adherence measure
- External measures
- Lesson 4: Setting up scorecards
- Importing KPI’s
- Creating new KPI’s
- Creating objectives
- Setting goals
- Lesson 5: KPI Gadget configuration (Optional)
- Lesson 6: Assessment values
Add this course to your curriculum.
Download a PDF version of these course details (479 KB)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Can we help you?
This course is intended for users who are responsible for implementing and managing eLearning within your organisation.
This course is intended for users responsible for advanced reporting such as those who may need to create and maintain custom reports.